Tuesday, May 17, 2011



About me ...........I love to paint out door ....this was in Sedona, Oak Creeck , AZ ...I really forget about everything around me when I paint .......I dont care about heat or cold ....I just want to capture the moment ...I remember that day where we stopped to paint and I did have a better easle on me so I sat down on the grass and start to paint .......oooooops I wished I had a better easle .....I really could not afford to buy a professionnal one in those days .......

Painting in door , in the studio  of Jonathas De Silva , in Boca Raton , Florida ,....This is one of my earliest paintings in Florida in 2006 .  .. with instructions about old master techniques ....doing underpainting with burnt umbers and ochres ..........I loved that technique ... it is my passion .....I had a set up in front of me  ...

No comments:

Post a Comment